Our mission is to provide outstanding general and cosmetic dermatologic (skin) care. We are driven by the latest in medical science, and art of compassionate and respectful care of patients.
We focus on medical and surgical care of the skin, as well as laser and aesthetic enhancements. Educating patients is an important part of our work, and we take the time to discuss diagnosis and treatment, allowing the patient to make informed decisions.
Our diagnostic and therapeutic services include, but are not limited to:
- Common and complicated cutaneous disorders in patients of all ages
- Mole and skin cancer evaluation and treatment
- Routine skin checks and counseling on sun protection
- Clinical diagnosis and treatment of malignant lesions
- Minor surgical procedures including treatment of warts, skin tags, and moles
- Removal by excision, cryosurgery, electrosurgery or other methods of benign and malignant growths including basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas and melanoma
- Preventive skin care
- Skin care regimens to address skin care needs and concerns, such as rejuvenation, promoting a more even, vibrant, healthful, youthful appearance, and addressing fine lines, uneven pigmentation and brown spots
- Cosmetic procedures including laser treatment for red and brown lesions including tattoos, redness and broken blood vessels on the face, and hair removal, BOTOX® injections for facial wrinkles, frown lines, brow lifts, crows' feet, and excess sweating of the underarms, Soft-Tissue Augmentation procedures with restylane, and sclerotherapy for superficial leg veins.
Skin Care Products
Dr. Manber constantly evaluates new skin care products and hand selects the items we carry in the office. Rather than stock a full-line of products from a single manufacturer, we use a “best-in-class” approach based on Dr. Manber's research and experience.